Saturday, October 10, 2020
Doors: 6:30 p.m.; Show: 7 p.m.
Avalon Theatre $25 (Table for 2 = $50)
*Tickets for this show are sold in pairs.
(Table for 2 = $50)
This show will also be LIVE-Streamed on Facebook and YouTube.
The suggested Ticket Price for LIVE-Stream viewing is $25: https://paypal.me/avalonfoundationinc
Thank you for supporting musicians, music venues, and the arts!
Concerts and COVID-19: Answers to Your Questions
With Governor Hogan’s announcement that Maryland has entered Phase 3, the Avalon can now hold concerts for up to 100 people. While we all can be heartened that Maryland and Talbot County are moving in a positive direction, the risk of outbreak continues to be very real and the Avalon Foundation’s commitment to the safety of the community that we serve is unwavering. For this reason, the Avalon will phase in concerts with very limited live audiences, while employing all of the CDC recommendations. Because we know that attending in person is not appropriate for people in higher risk populations, we will also be live-streaming each show this fall on YouTube and Facebook.
Please know that we are taking the following precautions to ensure your safety while at the Avalon Theatre:
- All high touch surfaces will be cleaned in advance of each performance
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each table
- Performers will be a minimum of 12 feet from audience members and will not enter the audience area at anytime
- We are limiting our audience to 10 tables, with only 2 guests at each table (the Theatre capacity is over 400)
- Tables will be spaced out in the theatre, with a minimum distance of 8 feet between tables
- We will be screening guests before they enter the lobby with a series of COVID questions, as well as taking temperatures
- There will be no walk-up bar service in the theatre. We will offer table service ONLY with texting to place your order
- Guests must keep their masks on, covering both mouth and nose while inside the theatre (except while actively sipping), as well as adjoining areas (i.e. – lobby, hallways and restrooms)
- Guest must be seated and not mingle while in the building
- Guests will be dismissed by individual table after the concert to ensure adequate social distancing
- Guests who fail to follow these rules will be asked to leave
Visit the Avalon Foundation website Calendar Page for information about our Fall Concert Series or contact the Box Office at email@example.com.
**The show will also be live-streamed by the venue with an option to donate tips to the event!**