Join DEFHR and The 19th Street Band, for a Benefit Concert with ALL proceeds going to our life-saving programs for equines in need!
About this event
You asked for MORE and we LISTENED! This year, our annual concert on the front lawn is now a FULL DAY mini festival featuring 3 bands at one of Maryland’s premier horse farms. With popular food trucks, beer & wine, lawn + kids games, and farm tours to meet our rescue horses – there is something for the whole family!
Book a day out in the country, watch the sunset over our fields, while swaying to the music of 3 awesome bands! Enjoy yourself while knowing ALL money raised goes to the horses and allows us to continue our life-saving work in the community.
What can I expect?
- Great music by The 19th Street Band, The Dirty Grass Players and Patty Reese
- 3 popular food trucks serving a variety of cuisine
- Hops for Horses Beer Garden serving seasonal brews and wine
- Tours of the farm to see firsthand the great work DEFHR does
- Shopping area featuring the latest DEFHR swag
- Lawn games for family fun
- Fire pits & s’mores
2:30PM-4:00PM – Patty Reese
4:30PM-6:00PM – The Dirty Grass Players
6:30PM- Close– The 19th Street Band
Food trucks that will be joining us include Taco Bar Food Truck, Rollin’ SMOKE BBQ and Uberstuffed.
- General Admission – $30/person
- At the gate – $40/person
- Kids 5 and under are free
Parking is on site and 1st come 1st serve until lots are full.
You may bring small blankets or lawn chairs. We will have seating and picnic tables available for seating too, so not a requirement.
For more information visit: DEFHR.org