Join the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s DC, Maryland, and Virginia Chapter for the first ever signature Charm City Craft event featuring Maryland inspired cuisine from local area restaurants and a craft cocktail competition at Sagamore Spirits Distillery on Thursday, October 21, 2021. “Craft” will celebrate our resilient IBD community and raise funds for the Foundation’s mission to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis (collectively known as Inflammatory Bowel Disease or IBD) and to improve the lives of more than 165,000 D.C., Maryland and Virginia patients living with these diseases.
“Mixologists” from local distilleries will compete in a craft cocktail competition where a panel of local celebrity judges and mixology professionals will select the winner. Event attendees will also have the opportunity to vote for the “People’s Choice Award”. The evening will be full of fun with live music by The 19th Street Band, raffles, and a beautiful view of the Patapsco River in Baltimore’s Port Covington neighborhood. More details HERE.
- Upon arriving at the event, each guest must provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (vaccination card or photo of vaccination card). Anyone with a vaccination exemption, please contact Cathy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For your comfort and the safety of our guests, the event is fully outdoors in the grassy area and patios at Sagamore Spirit and Rye Street Tavern.
- It is required guests wear a mask indoors when using the rest room or touring the Distillery.
- Generous spacing will be provided for all tables and the largest tables available will accommodate 6 people. We will be implementing additional social distancing in lines for the bar, restrooms, and food stations. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at multiple stations during the event.
- Wait staff, volunteers and Foundation staff will be masked and will be asked to adhere to the same policies as our guests.
Click HERE to purchase tickets.